Applying for Australia E-Visa online through us is this simple:
Simple steps to get an Australia E-Visa:
E-Visa Xperts has been a part of more than a thousand travel dreams. We offer a superior, quick, and hassle-free Australia Visa service. With a highly professional and dedicated team of Travel visa Experts, we are here to help you with all your Australia visa application requirements.
Throughout your visa process, you will have a dedicated visa expert handling your application.
Here are the steps to apply for an Australia Visa through E-Visa Xperts:
Step 1: Get all the required documents ready and upload them onto our portal
Step 2: Our automated tool will verify the documents and once this is verified you can proceed to the next step
Step 3: After all the documents are verified, you need to make payment which is the final step after which our team will start the visa process.
Step 4: Receive your Australia Visa.
Documents required for Australia Visa
- Original Passport with at least 6 months validity and minimum 3 blank pages + all old passports if any;
- Notarized copy of all pages of only current passport, including the bio data page, alterations page, and back page of the passport;
- Australia Visa Application form;
- 2 recent color photographs ( Photo Specification);
- Personal Covering letter (For Employed – Plain paper/ For Self-Employed – Company Letterhead);
- Original updated Bank Statement (last 6 months);
- Income Tax Returns / Form 16 for the last 3 years;
- Supporting Financial Documents such as Fixed Deposits, Property Investments, Other Investments, etc. (Optional);
- You may be asked to undergo medical and x-ray examinations.
- Kindly note: The Govt is very strict on the photograph requirement; please ensure that your photos are as per the specifications.
Supporting Australia Visa documents as per your occupation, and type of visit:
1. For Employed:
- Original Leave sanctioned certificate with company seal and signature;
- Last 3 months’ salary slip.
2. For Self-Employed:
- Business Registration License / MOA / Partnership deed;
- Company’s updated bank statement for the last 6 months;
- Company’s IT returns for the last 3 years.
3. For Student
- School / College / Institute ID Card;
- Bonafide certificate.
4. For Minor
- Birth Certificate;
- No Objection Certificate from the parents / non-accompanying parent on Rs 100/- stamp paper;
- ID proof of parent like a passport or PAN card.
5. If Visiting a friend or relative
- Invitation letter;
- Inviter’s ID proof like Passport or Resident Permit;
- Address proof like any Electricity bill, any Utility bill, etc.
6. If Sponsored
- Sponsorship letter;
- Sponsor’s national ID proof like Passport, PAN card, or Resident permit;
- Updated bank statement for last 6 months;
- Income tax returns of last 3 years.
7. For Business Visa
- Invitation letter from host Company stating the purpose of the trip, business details, etc;
- Covering letter from Indian company on company letterhead.
Basic Requirements to Visit Australia
- Have a valid Passport and valid Australia Visa;
- Be in good health while traveling to Australia;
- Good moral character;
- Be able to convince the immigration officer that you have your family, property, assets, etc. that would serve as an incentive to come back to your home country;
- Be able to convince the immigration officer that you will leave the country before your Australia visa expires;
- Have sufficient funds to support yourself in Australia and the amount depends on how many dependent people accompany you while traveling how long you will stay in Australia and whether you will be staying with family, friends, or any paid accommodation.
Travel Checklist for Australia
- Passport: Ensure that your passport is valid for at least six months beyond your planned departure date from Australia. Check its expiration date and make sure you have enough blank pages for visa stamps.
- Valid Australia Visa: Apply for and obtain a valid Australia Visa before your trip. Different visa types are available depending on the purpose of your visit, so ensure you have the appropriate visa category.
- Confirmed Return Ticket: Have a copy of your confirmed return ticket to show proof of your intention to leave Australia within the allowed period.
- Contact Details: Carry the contact details (phone numbers, addresses) of your relatives, friends, or business contacts in Australia. This information can be useful in case of emergencies or for local assistance.
- Confirmed Hotel Bookings: If you have made hotel reservations, have the confirmation details readily available. This may be required during immigration or for reference purposes during your stay.
- Australia Currency and Forex: Carry sufficient Australian currency (Australian Dollars) or other forms of forex for your expenses during your stay. Ensure that you exchange currency from authorized sources.
- Unlocked Smartphone: If possible, carry an unlocked smartphone. You can purchase a local SIM card in Australia to stay connected and make local calls at more affordable rates.
- Additional Documents for Business Visas: If you are traveling on a business visa, carry any additional documents required to prove the purpose of your visit. This may include business invitation letters, conference registration, or other relevant documents.
Upon arriving in Australia, remember to:
- Keep your Declaration form readily accessible (provided on the flight).
- Have all your travel documents (passport, valid Australia Visa, return ticket, hotel bookings) readily available in case the immigration officer requests them.
- If you are an unaccompanied minor, stay with the assigned flight attendant responsible for your safety. Ensure you can recognize the authorized adult picking you up at the airport and inform airline staff if you have any doubts.
Remember to stay organized, comply with immigration procedures, and seek assistance when needed to ensure a smooth arrival process in Australia. Enjoy your stay in this beautiful country!
Australia Travel Guide: Discover the Land of Dreams
Australia, known as the “land of dreams,” offers a diverse range of natural wonders and exciting adventures. From stunning coral reefs to sacred legends, scorching deserts to lush rainforests, and glistening shores to multicultural cities, Australia captivates travelers with its unique beauty and hospitality. Let’s explore the highlights and travel essentials of this magnificent continent.
1. Wildlife and Adventure Activities:
Australia is home to a wide range of unique wildlife, providing endless entertainment for nature enthusiasts. From kangaroos and koalas to exotic bird species, you can encounter fascinating creatures throughout the country. Embrace thrilling adventure activities such as scuba diving, snorkeling, jet boarding, and skydiving, which offer unforgettable experiences in Australia’s wonderland.
2. Laid-Back Beaches and Hospitality:
Australia’s laid-back beaches provide the perfect setting to relax and rejuvenate. Experience the world’s friendliest hospitality as you soak up the sun and enjoy the pristine coastal landscapes. The multicultural blend of cities adds a vibrant touch, offering diverse cuisines, including fresh seafood dishes and delectable desserts. Don’t miss the opportunity to indulge in the elegant wines produced in Australia’s renowned distilleries or savor a delightful cup of coffee.
3. Natural Wonders:
Australia’s landforms offer a rich diversity that creates breathtaking scenery. Dive into the world-famous Great Barrier Reef, a natural wonder that has withstood the challenges of global warming and pollution. Explore the elongated coastlines of the Gold Coast, where you can enjoy a blend of multicultural cuisine and culinary delights.
4. Unique Experiences:
Australia’s isolation has created a distinct culture and way of life. Discover isolated islands, embark on exciting safaris, and witness the vibrant indigenous heritage. Immerse yourself in the ancient legends and traditions passed down through generations, gaining a deeper understanding of Australia’s rich cultural tapestry.
Australia’s natural beauty, diverse wildlife, adventure activities, and warm hospitality make it a dream destination for travelers. Explore the stunning coral reefs, lush rainforests, and pristine beaches. Engage in thrilling adventures and encounter unique wildlife. Immerse yourself in the vibrant multicultural cities and savor the flavors of Australia’s cuisine and wine. Whether you seek relaxation, adventure, or cultural exploration, Australia offers a captivating experience like no other. Embrace the wonders of this vast continent and create unforgettable memories in the land of dreams.
Destinations to Explore in Australia: A Land of Diversity
- Sydney’s Opera House: A UNESCO World Heritage Site, the iconic Sydney Opera House stands as a testament to architectural brilliance and is a must-visit attraction.
- Great Barrier Reef: Discover the world’s largest coral reef system, home to a breathtaking array of marine life. Snorkel, dive or take a scenic flight to experience its unparalleled beauty.
- Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park: Located in the Red Centre, this sacred site showcases the magnificent Uluru (Ayers Rock) and Kata Tjuta (the Olgas) formations, especially enchanting at sunset.
- Sydney Harbour Bridge: Take in panoramic views of Sydney’s skyline and harbor from atop this impressive steel arch bridge. It’s a prime spot to capture memorable sunsets.
- Blue Mountains National Park: Nature lovers will be enchanted by the picturesque Blue Mountains, featuring eucalyptus forests, stunning waterfalls, and breathtaking valleys.
- Bondi Beach: A famous coastline and a paradise for surfers, Bondi Beach offers sun, sand, and a vibrant beach culture. Explore its bustling cafes, restaurants, and shops.
- Daintree National Park: Immerse yourself in the ancient Daintree Rainforest, home to diverse plant species and unique wildlife, including crocodiles, butterflies, kangaroos, and the rare cassowary.
- Fraser Island: Adventure awaits on the world’s largest sand island. Enjoy 4WD tours, marvel at pristine lakes and creeks, and witness the unique ecosystem of this natural wonder.
- Great Ocean Road: Embark on a scenic coastal drive along the Great Ocean Road, famous for the Twelve Apostles limestone stacks and other stunning landmarks like the Arch and Lock Ard Gorge.
- Broome and the Kimberley region: Experience the natural wonders of Broome, where you can witness the remarkable “staircase to the moon” phenomenon. The Kimberley region offers rugged landscapes, pristine beaches, and cultural richness.
Australia’s diversity shines through its iconic landmarks, natural wonders, and stunning landscapes. From the architectural marvel of the Sydney Opera House to the underwater splendor of the Great Barrier Reef, and from the ancient beauty of Uluru to the coastal wonders of Bondi Beach and the Great Ocean Road, Australia offers an abundance of experiences. Explore the lush rainforests, remote regions, and mystical locations, creating memories that will last a lifetime. Discover the unique charm of this vast continent nation, where diversity unfolds at every turn.
Australia Facts and Figures
Location: Indian /Pacific Oceans
Time: ST (+) 4 ½ hours
Major cities: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, and Adelaide.
Language: English, Chinese, Italian, Greek, Arabic, Vietnamese
Area: 7,682,300 sq km
National day:26 Jan
Currency: Australian Dollar (AUD)
Main Airline: Qantas QF
Best time to visit Australia: March to May and September to November
You can also visit Travel Visa Xperts for offline conventional visa processing or you can contact us