Applying for Singapore E-Visa online through us is this simple:
Simple steps to get a Singapore E-Visa:
E-Visa Xperts has been a part of more than a thousand travel dreams. We offer a superior, quick, and hassle-free Singapore Visa Facilitation service. With a highly professional and dedicated Team of E-Visa Experts, we are here to cater to all your Singapore E-Visa requirements. Throughout your Singapore tourist visa process, you will have a dedicated visa expert handling your application.
Here are the steps to apply for Singapore Visa online through E-Visa Xperts:
Step 1: Provide your travel details to our Visa Expert and get all your queries answered.
Step 2: Pay your Singapore visa cost online and upload all your documents online through our secured online document locker to ensure their confidentiality
Step 3: Your documents will be thoroughly verified and scrutinized by our Experts and further submitted to the Embassy portal.
Step 4: Upon successful verification, you are required to submit all the uploaded documents in original to our office personally
Step 5: We will process the visa and you will receive your Singapore E-Visa online.
Documents required for Singapore E-Visa
Must have Documents for Singapore Visa:
- Original Passport with at least 6 months validity and minimum 3 blank pages + passport number of all old passports if previously traveled to Singapore.
- Singapore Visa Application Form.
- 2 recent color photographs (Photo Specification).
- Personal Covering letter (For Employed – Plain paper/ For Self-Employed – Company Letterhead).
- Proof of occupation
- Bank statement
- Flight tickets and hotel confirmation
Supporting Singapore E-Visa documents
Supporting Singapore Visa documents as per your occupation, and type of visit:
- If you are employed – The last 3 months’ salary slips & Employment ID Card.
- If you are self-employed – Business Registration License / MOA / Partnership deed.
- If you are retired – Proof of retirement like pension book, statement, etc.
- If you are a student – school / College / Institute ID Card.
- For Singapore Visit Visa – If you are visiting a friend or relative – An invitation letter or Letter of Introduction (LOI) / V39A form (Applicable only for Singapore citizens)
- If sponsored – A sponsorship letter, along with financial documents
- For Singapore Business Visa – Invitation letter from the host Company stating the purpose of the trip, business details, etc., and covering letter from Indian company on company letterhead.
- Confirmed return flight tickets and Hotel reservation.
Basic Requirements to Get Singapore E-Visa
The following documents are required to avail of your Singapore Visa for Indians:
- Have a valid Passport and valid Singapore Tourist Visa from India;
- Be in good health;
- Good moral character;
- Be able to convince the immigration officer that you have your family, property, assets, etc. that would serve as an incentive to come back to your home country;
- Be able to convince the immigration officer that you will leave the country before your Singapore Tourist Visa expires;
- Have sufficient funds to support yourself in Singapore and the amount depends on how long you will stay in Singapore and whether you will be staying with family, friends, or any paid accommodation.
- Valid Singapore Visiting Visa;
- Confirmed return Ticket;
- Contact details of your relative, friend, or business contact in Singapore;
- Confirmed hotel bookings (If Any);
- Singapore Currency and other forms of forex;
- An unlocked smartphone, preferably with a SIM card from India;
- Any additional documents required to prove your purpose of visit (especially if you are traveling on a Singapore business Visa).
Arrival Tips for Singapore
Upon arrival in Singapore, there are a few important things to keep in mind to ensure a smooth entry into the country. Follow these tips to make your arrival experience hassle-free:
1. Keep your Declaration Form ready:
When you receive the Declaration Form on your flight to Singapore, make sure to keep it easily accessible. You will need to present this form to the immigration officer upon arrival.
2. Have your travel documents in order:
Prepare all your travel documents, including your passport, valid Singapore visit visa, return ticket, and hotel bookings. Keep them organized and readily available in case the immigration officer requests to see any of them.
3. Unaccompanied minors:
If you are an unaccompanied minor, stay with the flight attendant assigned to your safety until you meet the authorized adult picking you up at the airport. Ensure that you can identify the designated adult, and if you have any concerns or doubts, inform the airline staff immediately for assistance.
By following these guidelines, you can ensure a smooth and efficient process upon your arrival in Singapore. Enjoy your stay in this vibrant and culturally diverse city-state!
Singapore Travel Guide
- Singapore, one of the world’s most popular travel destinations, embodies the spirit of contemporary Asia. This beautiful and progressive country seamlessly blends diverse cultures, communities, lifestyles, and ethnicities, creating a scintillating fusion that captivates visitors.
- Traveling to Singapore is a delightful experience, as it offers a wide range of attractions and luxurious offerings that make it an exceptional vacation destination. Obtaining a Singapore visa is not just a mere entry permit; it grants you access to a complete package filled with surprises, thrills, and indulgences.
- Despite being a small island country with an area half the size of Delhi, Singapore attracts over 10 million visitors from around the world each year. Renowned for its breathtaking architecture, vibrant entertainment zones, and world-class shopping spots, it offers tourists an unparalleled vacation experience. If you’re planning to visit Singapore, we’re here to provide you with all the necessary information for obtaining a Singapore visa.
- As a cosmopolitan city country, Singapore has shed its old reputation of being a dull state and has emerged as a dynamic destination. Stretching 42 kilometers from east to west and 23 kilometers from north to south, this city stands as a key global hub for shipping and banking. Affectionately known as the “garden city,” Singapore seamlessly combines modernity with a touch of old-world charm. Here, you’ll discover a fascinating blend of Chinese, Malay, Indian, and European influences in various aspects of life, including culture, cuisine, and architecture.
- From iconic landmarks like the Marina Bay Sands to vibrant cultural neighborhoods like Chinatown and Little India, Singapore offers an array of experiences to explore. Indulge in delectable culinary delights, ranging from hawker center street food to Michelin-starred restaurants. Immerse yourself in the city’s rich cultural heritage by visiting museums, temples, and historical sites that tell the story of its past.
- Nature enthusiasts will be thrilled by Singapore’s commitment to green spaces. The city boasts beautifully manicured gardens, such as the renowned Gardens by the Bay, where you can marvel at stunning floral displays and impressive Supertrees. For wildlife encounters, head to the Singapore Zoo or Night Safari to get up close and personal with a diverse range of animals.
- Singapore’s efficient public transportation system makes it easy to navigate the city, ensuring convenient access to its many attractions. The city’s well-developed infrastructure, cleanliness, and commitment to safety contribute to an enjoyable and stress-free travel experience.
- Whether you’re seeking culinary delights, shopping extravaganzas, cultural immersions, or urban adventures, Singapore has something to offer every traveler. Prepare to be enchanted by this modern metropolis that seamlessly blends tradition and innovation, creating a unique destination that will leave a lasting impression.
Top Tourist Attractions in Singapore
1. Gardens by the Bay:
Explore the stunning Gardens by the Bay, spanning over 250 acres of reclaimed land. Marvel at the Supertree Grove, visit the Flower Dome and explore the Cloud Forest. This award-winning attraction boasts a diverse range of plant species and offers a captivating experience.
2. Sentosa Island:
Located just off the shore, Sentosa Island is a vibrant hub of entertainment and amusement. Experience thrilling activities, enjoy incredible adventures, and indulge in a variety of entertainment options. From beautiful beaches to exciting attractions, Sentosa has something for everyone.
3. Universal Studios:
Be transported to the magical world of movies at Universal Studios Singapore, the first and only Universal Studios theme park in Southeast Asia. With thrilling rides, captivating shows, and immersive experiences, it promises an adventure of a lifetime for visitors of all ages.
4. Singapore Flyer:
Soar to new heights aboard the Singapore Flyer, Asia’s largest giant observation wheel. Enjoy a breathtaking 360-degree panoramic view of Lion City from a height of 165 meters. The Singapore Flyer offers a unique perspective of the city’s skyline and landmarks.
5. Jurong Bird Park:
Discover Asia’s largest bird paradise at Jurong Bird Park, where you can get up close to a wide variety of stunning bird species. With over 5,000 birds from 400 species, including rare and endangered ones, this park is a paradise for bird enthusiasts.
6. Singapore Night Safari:
Embark on a captivating journey at the Singapore Night Safari, the world’s first safari park for nocturnal animals. Explore the park’s unique habitats and observe a diverse range of animals in their natural nighttime settings.
7. Singapore River Safari:
Experience the wonders of river ecosystems at the River Safari, Asia’s first and only river-themed wildlife park. Encounter fascinating animals, such as manatees, giant pandas, river otters, and pelicans, as you explore different river habitats from around the world.
8. S.E.A. Aquarium:
Immerse yourself in the fascinating underwater world at the S.E.A. Aquarium, one of the world’s largest aquariums. Admire over 100,000 marine animals from 1,000 species as you journey through various themed habitats.
9. Marina Bay Sands Skypark:
Take in breathtaking views of Singapore’s skyline from the iconic Marina Bay Sands Skypark Observation Deck. Located 57 levels above ground on the Marina Bay Sands towers, this observation deck offers a panoramic vista that shouldn’t be missed.
10. Merlion Park:
Visit the famous Merlion Park, a symbol of Singapore located on the banks of the Singapore River. Capture a photo with the iconic Merlion statue, a half-lion-half-mermaid creature, and enjoy the mesmerizing laser show. This is a must-visit landmark and a popular free attraction.
These top tourist attractions in Singapore offer a diverse range of experiences, from natural wonders to thrilling adventures and cultural encounters. Explore the best of what this vibrant city-state has to offer and create lasting memories during your visit.
Singapore Facts and Figures
Name: Republic of Singapore
Location: South East Asia
Time: IST (+) 2 ½ hours
Language: Mandarin, English
Area: 647.5 sq km
National Day: 09 Aug
Currency: Singapore Dollar (SGD)
Main Airline: Singapore Airline SQ
International Airports: Changi Airport
Best time to visit Singapore: The best time to visit Singapore is anytime. Singapore is a year-round destination.
You can also visit Travel Visa Xperts for offline conventional visa processing or you can contact us