Applying for Turkey E-Visa online through us is this simple:
Simple steps to get a Turkey E-Visa:
E-Visa xperts has been a part of more than a thousand travel dreams. We offer a superior, quick, and hassle-free Turkey Visa Facilitation service. With a highly professional and dedicated team of Travel visa Experts, we are here to help you with all your Turkey E-visa application requirements.
Throughout your visa process, you will have a dedicated visa expert handling your application.
Here are the steps to apply for a Turkey eVisa through E-Visa xperts:
Step 1: Get all the required documents ready and upload them onto our portal
Step 2: Our automated tool will verify the documents and once this is verified you can proceed to the next step
Step 3: After all the documents are verified, you need to make payment which is the final step after which our team will start the visa process
Step 4: Receive your Turkey E-Visa.
Documents required for Turkey E-Visa
Must have Documents for Turkey e-Visa:
- Scanned copy of the first and last page of your Passport;
- Two (2) recent color photographs were taken against a white background. (Photo Specification);
- Confirmed return flight ticket;
- Hotel reservation;
- Valid Visa or Residence permit of UK / USA / Schengen Country / Ireland.
Basic Requirements to Visit Turkey
Valid Passport and Turkey e-Visa:
Ensure that your passport is valid for at least six months beyond your intended stay in Turkey. Obtain the appropriate visa for your visit, which can be obtained through the Turkish consulate or embassy in your home country.
It is important to be in good health when visiting Turkey. While there are no specific medical requirements for entry, it is advisable to have travel insurance that covers any medical expenses during your stay.
Proof of Ties to Your Home Country:
You should be able to convince the immigration officer that you have strong ties to your home country, such as family, property, assets, or employment, which will serve as an incentive for you to return after your visit to Turkey. This helps establish that you do not intend to overstay your visa.
Demonstrate to the immigration officer that you have a clear departure plan and that you will leave Turkey before your visa expires. This can include providing proof of return flight tickets or an itinerary showing your intended departure date.
Ensure you have sufficient funds to support yourself during your stay in Turkey. The amount required will depend on the duration of your visit and the type of accommodation you have arranged. It is recommended to carry enough cash or have access to funds through credit cards or traveler’s checks.
- Valid Turkey E-Visa;
- Confirmed return Ticket;
- Contact details of your relatives, friends, or business contacts in Turkey;
- Confirmed hotel bookings (If Any);
- Turkey Currency and other forms of forex;
- An unlocked smartphone, preferably with a Sim card from Ind
- Any additional documents required to prove your purpose of visit (especially if you are traveling on a business Visa).
Upon arriving in Turkey, here are some important steps to follow:
Complete Declaration Form:
Keep the Declaration form provided to you on the flight handy. This form may require you to provide information about your personal details, the purpose of the visit, and the items you are carrying with you. Fill it out accurately and have it ready for submission to the immigration officer.
Keep Travel Documents Ready:
Ensure that you have all your travel documents readily available, including your passport, valid Turkey E-Visa, return ticket, hotel bookings, and any other supporting documents. The immigration officer may ask to see these documents, so keeping them organized and easily accessible will facilitate the entry process.
If you are an unaccompanied minor traveling to Turkey, it is essential to stay with the designated flight attendant who is responsible for your safety until you are safely handed over to the authorized adult picking you up at the airport. Make sure to recognize the adult designated to collect you and immediately inform the airline staff if you have any concerns or doubts.
Turkey travel guide
- Turkey is a fascinating country where diverse cultures converge, making it a delight for travelers. Strategically located between Asia and Europe, Turkey is surrounded by three seas and shares borders with eight different countries.
- The capital of Turkey is Ankara, but the largest city and a must-visit destination is Istanbul. Istanbul offers a plethora of places to see and things to do, making it an essential stop on any Turkish itinerary.
- Turkey is renowned as one of the world’s top tourist destinations. With its diverse geography, the country boasts stunning coastlines adorned with beaches, bays, coves, ports, islands, and peninsulas. Majestic mountains, valleys, lakes, rivers, waterfalls, and grottoes make it a perfect destination for both winter and summer tourism, offering a wide range of sports and outdoor activities.
- Beyond its natural beauty, Turkey is like an extensive open-air museum, preserving the remnants of civilizations that have flourished on Anatolian soil throughout history. Additionally, health tourism has gained popularity in Turkey due to its abundance of hot springs, healing waters, and therapeutic mud.
- Turkey’s historical and cultural significance is deeply rooted in its role as a crossroads of religions. Not only is it significant for Islam and Christianity, but it also holds historical connections to other faiths often forgotten by mainstream history. Religious devotees can discover sites, shrines, monuments, tombs, and ruins associated with their respective faiths.
- Spanning two continents, Turkey offers a unique experience where one can witness all four seasons simultaneously. Whether you have a passion for art, history, archaeology, or nature, Turkey will exceed your expectations, bringing happiness and fulfillment to your journey.
Note: When planning your trip to Turkey, it is advisable to stay informed about current travel advisories, guidelines, and any specific entry requirements.
Discover the Wonders of Turkey: Must-Visit Destinations:
Turkey is a captivating country that boasts a wide array of attractions, ranging from breathtaking landscapes to historical landmarks. Whether you’re an adventure enthusiast, a culture aficionado, or a food lover, Turkey has something remarkable to offer. Let’s explore the top destinations that should be on your travel itinerary when visiting this enchanting country.
Istanbul: A Fusion of East and West
Start your journey in Istanbul, a city where the East meets the West. Marvel at the magnificent Aya Sofya, a symbol of Byzantine heritage, and delve into the rich history of the ancient port of Ephesus. The city is adorned with architectural wonders, such as the Blue Mosque and Topkapi Palace. Wander through the bustling Grand Bazaar, indulging in the vibrant atmosphere and exquisite craftsmanship.
Cappadocia: A Surreal Landscape
Venture into the surreal land of Cappadocia, where the natural wonders will leave you in awe. Take to the skies in a hot air balloon and witness the mesmerizing rock formations and fairy chimneys from above. Explore the underground cities carved into the soft tuff, a testament to ancient civilizations. Embark on scenic hikes through the valleys, discovering hidden churches and cave dwellings along the way.
Pamukkale: Nature’s Masterpiece
Visit Pamukkale, a UNESCO World Heritage Site renowned for its surreal terraces of white mineral-rich travertine pools. Take a dip in the thermal waters, believed to have healing properties since ancient times. Explore the ancient city of Hierapolis, where you can admire well-preserved ruins, including a grand theater and the Necropolis.
Antalya: Sun, Sea, and History
Head to Antalya, a coastal paradise nestled between the azure Mediterranean Sea and the Taurus Mountains. Relax on pristine beaches and soak up the sun, or wander through the narrow streets of the historic old town, of Kaleici. Don’t miss the opportunity to explore ancient ruins like Perge and Aspendos, which offer a glimpse into Turkey’s rich past.
Cappadocia: A Culinary Delight
Indulge your taste buds in the culinary delights of Turkey. Sample mouthwatering kebabs, savor traditional mezes, and relish the sweet delights of Baklava. Taste the freshness of farm-to-table vegetables and savor the richness of olive oil, an integral part of Turkish cuisine. Don’t forget to savor a cup of the cay, the aromatic Turkish tea, during your culinary exploration.
Outdoor Adventures and More
For adventure enthusiasts, Turkey offers a wide range of thrilling activities. Cruise along the stunning coastline of the Aegean and Mediterranean Seas, or engage in water sports like kayaking, diving, and windsurfing. Trek the picturesque Lycian Way trail and immerse yourself in nature’s wonders. Experience the unique sensation of flying in a hot air balloon above the captivating landscapes of Cappadocia.
Before your trip, ensure that you have the necessary travel documentation. While some countries are eligible for visas on arrival, it is important to note that Indian nationals are required to obtain a valid visa prior to their arrival in Turkey.
With its diverse landscapes, rich history, and delectable cuisine, Turkey offers a remarkable travel experience for every adventurer. Embark on an unforgettable journey and create memories that will last a lifetime in this captivating country.
Turkey Facts and Figures
Name: The Republic of Turkey
Location: South-eastern Europe/Asia Minor
Time:IST (-) 3 1/2 hrs
Major cities: Istanbul, Izmir, Ankara, Antalya
Language: Turkish (official), French, German, and English
Area: 779,452 sq km
National Day: 29 Oct
Currency: Turkish Lira (TRY)
Main Airline: Turkish Airlines TK
Ataturk (Istanbul) (IST)
Adnan Menderes (Izmir) (IZM)
Esenboga (Ankara) (ESB)
Best time to visit Turkey: April to May and September to November
You can also visit Travel Visa Xperts for offline conventional visa processing or you can contact us