Applying for Dubai E-Visa online through us is this simple:
Simple steps to get a Dubai E-Visa:
E-Visa Xperts has been a part of more than thousands of travel dreams. We offer quick and hassle-free Dubai E-Visa assistance. With a highly professional and dedicated team of Visa Experts, we are here to cater to all your Dubai visa application requirements.
Step 1: Contact our Dubai Visa Expert with your travel plans and gather all the Dubai tourist visa information and requirements.
Step 2: Pay your Dubai visa fees online and upload all your documents online through our secured online document locker to ensure their confidentiality
Step 3: Our Visa Expert will thoroughly verify your documents and process your Dubai E-visa online.
Step 4: Receive your Dubai E-Visa online.
Documents required for Dubai E-Visa for Indians
Must have Documented for Dubai Tourist Visa:
- Scanned color copy of the first and last page of your valid Passport
- Scanned color copy of your passport-size photograph with white background
- Confirmed return air ticket (required for Ok to Board processing, applicable only on certain airlines and for those passports which have ECNR stamp)
Basic Requirements for Traveling to Dubai
- Have a valid Passport and a valid Dubai Tourist Visa
- Have sufficient funds to support yourself and all family members who will be traveling with you during your entire trip
- Thorough knowledge of your accommodation and itinerary details to provide at immigration if asked to
- Return or onward flight tickets to ensure a return to your home country or your next destination from Dubai, once the Dubai e-visa for Indians expires
- Adhere to the moral standards of the country and follow the general rules
- Be in good health
- Passport with at least 6 months of validity
- Valid Dubai E-Visa depending on the purpose of your visit and duration of stay
- Confirmed return or onward tickets
- Details of Accommodation
- Travel itinerary
- Foreign currency
- Any additional documents to support your purpose of visit, especially for business visa travelers
- Have all documents authenticated before traveling
What to do when you arrive in Dubai
- Keep all your travel documents ready to be produced for verification by the immigration officers
- Ensure you are not carrying any forbidden items that will not pass through customs, including ‘any immoral things liable to cause a breach of the peace like books, audiobooks, audio, and video tapes
- Always carry your passport or a copy of it while traveling within Dubai
- Note down emergency helpline numbers in the country
- Be aware of the general rules of conduct in public places
Dubai Travel Guide
- When the name Dubai comes to mind, one can’t help but envision a world of opulence, splendor, and luxury. Situated in the United Arab Emirates, Dubai has swiftly risen to become one of the most renowned and extravagant cities in the world.
- Today, Dubai epitomizes glitzy malls, towering skyscrapers, and state-of-the-art highways. It’s remarkable to think that just 50 years ago, this vibrant city was a humble fishing village. However, with the discovery of oil, Dubai’s destiny was forever altered, and the city embarked on an incredible journey that shaped its history.
- Dubai is a true melting pot of cultures. While embracing a modern and futuristic outlook, the city has managed to preserve its roots. The Al-Fahidi neighborhood, the oldest part of Dubai, stands as a testament to its bygone era. It serves as a poignant reminder of Dubai’s humble beginnings amidst the relentless march of progress.
- Considered a playground of possibilities, Dubai offers a captivating array of attractions. From awe-inspiring palm-shaped islands to dynamic skyscrapers, from the astonishing speed of the hyperloop to the concept of flying taxis, Dubai is far more than an ambitious city. It is a city of dreams, fearlessly in love with its futuristic vision, and confidently shaping its own narrative.
- Located on the Eastern coast of the Arabian Peninsula, in the southwest corner of the Arabian Gulf, Dubai is renowned for its warm hospitality and rich cultural heritage. The Emirati people are known for their welcoming nature and generous spirit, creating an inviting environment for visitors. With a delightful climate of year-round sunshine, beautiful deserts, stunning beaches, luxurious hotels, world-class shopping malls, captivating heritage sites, and a thriving business community, Dubai welcomes millions of leisure and business travelers from all corners of the globe each year.
- Dubai boasts excellent connectivity, with over 125 airlines offering flights from various destinations worldwide. A sophisticated network of highways connects Dubai to neighboring GCC countries, ensuring seamless travel experiences. Whether by car or bus, a modern and well-maintained system of first-class roads and highways links the seven emirates of the United Arab Emirates, enabling travelers to explore the region with ease.
- In Dubai, prepare to be captivated by the allure of a city that effortlessly combines tradition and innovation, heritage and modernity. It is a destination that embraces its visitors with open arms, promising an unforgettable experience filled with grandeur, adventure, and the magic of limitless possibilities.
Must-Visit Destinations in Dubai
- Dubai, a paradise for shopaholics, offers an array of attractions that cater to every tourist’s desires. From extravagant malls showcasing the world’s top brands to enchanting traditional souks, this metropolis is a melting pot of glitz, glamour, and opulence.
- Begin your Dubai adventure by striking a pose in front of the iconic Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building. Marvel at the city’s stunning skyline and relish the bird’s-eye view it offers. For a relaxing beach experience, head to Jumeirah Beach and let the crystal-clear waters caress your toes. Witness the mesmerizing Dubai Fountains as they dance to delightful melodies, creating a captivating spectacle.
- Delve into the vibrant marine life at the Dubai Aquarium or indulge in a shopping spree at the renowned Dubai Mall. If you happen to visit during the Dubai Shopping Festival, held twice a year, prepare to be delighted by the incredible discounts and offers that attract shoppers from around the globe. Immerse yourself in the rich history of Dubai by visiting the Dubai Museum, housed in the Al-Fahidi Fort. It offers a fascinating glimpse into Dubai’s transformation before and after the oil boom.
- Embark on a memorable cruise aboard a traditional Dhow along the Dubai Creek, or explore the traditional souks of Deira, where you can haggle for unique treasures and immerse yourself in the vibrant atmosphere. For an adrenaline-pumping experience, let your inner child come alive at IMG Worlds of Adventure, a thrilling amusement park that promises excitement at every turn.
- Dubai’s nightlife scene is also worth exploring, with a variety of trendy clubs, bars, and lounges that cater to diverse tastes. Don’t miss the opportunity to savor the city’s vibrant nightlife.
- Visiting Dubai is an exciting experience, and obtaining a tourist Dubai E-visa from E-Visa Xperts is a straightforward process if you have all the necessary documents. Dubai offers a Visa on Arrival to citizens of select countries, and Indian travelers can also avail of a Dubai Visa on arrival if they hold a valid US, UK, or Schengen visa. Remember to ensure that your passport is valid for at least six (6) months before traveling to Dubai.
- Prepare to be enthralled by the enchanting blend of luxury, adventure, and cultural heritage that Dubai offers. This city is a treasure trove of experiences waiting to be discovered, ensuring an unforgettable journey for every visitor.
Dubai Facts and Figures
Name: United Arab Emirates
Location: Middle East
Time: IST (-) 1 ½ hours
Capital: Abu Dhabi
Major cities: Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Al Ain, Fujairah.
Language: Arabic (official), Persian, English, Hindi, Urdu
Area: 77,700 sq km
National Day: 02 Dec
Currency: UAE Dirham (AED)
Gulf Air (GF)
International Airports: Dubai (DXB)
Abu Dhabi (AUH)
Best time to visit Dubai: November to March
You can also visit Travel Visa Xperts for offline conventional visa processing or you can contact us